Need Box Design Willing To Pay $80 For Plans

kinscsi

My goal is play rap music at about low 150 DB. So tell me what to tune it at. Also i am wanting to go to division super street 1-2 NW in db drag. I mite have changable ports one for 47hz and one for 34hz i dunno. I new to the sport i think i got the right equip. Well as far as my researching for 1 year on speakers and amp. Flames or non flames gemmie some feedback.

Plus i never said for music btw. I said NUMBERS!!!! =p

dude, youre talking about the new model xxxs here. theres really not too much spl about them its more sq-sql sub.

well they can handle 3k watts each if youre nice, and have gnarly excursion....so you can definitely get spl if you want. but its not a purposebuilt spl sub.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

im not tryin to rain on your parade but if your gonna want to compete is NW 1-2 you better bring more than 2 12's. The current record holder in NW is like in the low 60's i believe. If your going to try spl maybe get rid of your xxx's and go with mt's or btls. The xxx's will not get as loud as the others named. i realy dont see why people want to burp anyways, bassrace is where its at.

xa-1.gif

Those xxx's are not built for SPL. If you want a loud burp, sell them and get MT 12's. The MT's will destroy the XXX's on SPL.

Those XXX 12's are VERY nice subs. Tune them to 33-35 and you will love it. If you tune them high you may ruin them. MT's or FI BTL's are much better suited for SPL. XXX's are GREAT for daily loud,low bass. Try that and then get back to us. I am rooting for you to get loud with those xxx's. We are willing to help you out, just realize the subs u got are good daily drivers!

Christian

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Archived