Medal of Honor subjective review

end of Medal of Honor is somewhat depressing, left me wanting more as in the campaign was too short, probably about 3 hours total game-play including cinematics, needed more action and more missions where you drove stuff, the ATV's were fun and so was riding gunner in the Apache, but all too short, i liked the fact that you got to pick off many targets with the Barret rather than just one like in cod4, weapons responded like real except a small amount unrealistic recoil, the guns seemed to jump around instead of recoiling backwards or upwards, graphics were amazing even on a laptops gpu, game was very efficient running running full spec on a nvidia GT310 card with a core i7 cpu, rarley dropped below 45fps and averaged around 60

all in all i give the game a B-

only real gripe is that the game was over too soon, and it needed more meat in the campaign

end of Medal of Honor is somewhat depressing, left me wanting more as in the campaign was too short, probably about 3 hours total game-play including cinematics, needed more action and more missions where you drove stuff, the ATV's were fun and so was riding gunner in the Apache, but all too short, i liked the fact that you got to pick off many targets with the Barret rather than just one like in cod4, weapons responded like real except a small amount unrealistic recoil, the guns seemed to jump around instead of recoiling backwards or upwards, graphics were amazing even on a laptops gpu, game was very efficient running running full spec on a nvidia GT310 card with a core i7 cpu, rarley dropped below 45fps and averaged around 60

all in all i give the game a B-

only real gripe is that the game was over too soon, and it needed more meat in the campaign

i take it you havent played online. lets just say your score would be lower if you did. i liked the online alot, until people started posting up and spawn camping me and my teams' asses into the pavement. got old real quick

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

yea i left online out for mainly that reason, i usually review games based on singleplayer only because multiplayer changes very often

ah ic didnt know that hehe.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived