Sundown Audio

Choices Of Amp?

Torres

ok, i'm lookin to power a pair of fully loaded 15" btl's, and i'm not sure which one to go with. here's the ones i'm lookin at:

RF t20001bd(per sub)

RF t30001bd(@ 1 ohm) or t40001bd(@ 2 ohms, or 1 ohm if the subs can handle it)

memphis mojo 4kw amp (@ 1 or 2 ohms)

hifonics thor (3000 watts @ 1 ohm)

cant decide on best match. not sure how well new hifonics amps are either. thanks for the input :)

Guest Nismofreak
ok, i'm lookin to power a pair of fully loaded 15" btl's, and i'm not sure which one to go with. here's the ones i'm lookin at:

RF t20001bd(per sub)

RF t30001bd(@ 1 ohm) or t40001bd(@ 2 ohms, or 1 ohm if the subs can handle it)

memphis mojo 4kw amp (@ 1 or 2 ohms)

hifonics thor (3000 watts @ 1 ohm)

cant decide on best match. not sure how well new hifonics amps are either. thanks for the input :)

what voltage will you be running??

cuzz I think 2,500rms will be enough for a btl......

Guest Nismofreak

okay.....well all the amps are good shit. I know people are happy with rf and hifonics......memphis I don't really know but I heard they are good....hifonics or rf is your best bet...

at 14v both amps will put out more

I heard the new xxv line is great and people love the new amps...I got the xxv colossus but does more power at 14 volts

awesome. hifonics would be better for my budget. i'd like to finish the system asap. got 2 of the btl's ordered. waiting on ebay people to pay for the other two items. damn non paying buyers. i've seen people put more on the btl's, so i was kinda wondering what'd be best. thanks for the info

Archived