IDK mang! this will take some research because here @ SMD we want you to look and ride good... "if you dont look/ride good then we dont look/ride good" :) so give me a little time and i will be able to help you... Burrito

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

IDK mang! this will take some research because here @ SMD we want you to look and ride good... "if you dont look/ride good then we dont look/ride good" :) so give me a little time and i will be able to help you... Burrito

ok thanks alot man. im used to lifting them "44's crossover steering. sas swaps etc."

when it comes to lowering im at a loss

sig.png

The 88 Cutlass is not a J-body bro, neither is the Grand Am, they are N-bodys. But yes you could use a Grand Am lowering kit on your cutlass if it is the N-body FWd Cutlass Classic.

Edited by scorpio1
scorpio1lf5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
sry n-body then and its not a classic its a calais

Huh never heard of the calais, my ba don trying to corerect you, hahaha, i pwned myself on that one. LOL

Yeah I ahte4 fender gap too, thats why im lowered about 3 inches. HAHA

scorpio1lf5.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
it shares the GM N platform with the Pontiac Grand Am and the Buick Skylark Call http://www.springworks.com They will have springs for you. I have never ordered from them but know a couple people who have and they recommend them.

sry out of the scene for awhile had a run in with the law etc etc calais is dead totaled i got a g body now its in the air ride section

sig.png