akustoms Posted October 19, 2010 Report Posted October 19, 2010 I just received my 15" AA havoc today, im very happy with it. good shipping, sub as described all in all good seller. thanks Troy. Quote 15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4
bre2ts Posted March 6, 2011 Report Posted March 6, 2011 Well all I can say is I put alot of trust into tejcurrent by sending him my ps3 first in a trade but all worked out perfect. Great communication 100% of the way. And everything was as described and worked out perfectly. Quote Feedback 1 | Feedback 2 you win some, you lose some
bre2ts Posted March 6, 2011 Report Posted March 6, 2011 Oh the trade was for a saz-3000 Quote Feedback 1 | Feedback 2 you win some, you lose some
pstone11 Posted March 6, 2011 Report Posted March 6, 2011 I am pretty sure that there is another feedback thread for tej... I bought a little tiny amp from him and it arrived in perfect shape just a couple days after he shipped it. The delivery man was pretty pissed carrying that thing up the drive...haha Quote Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.