Porterville car show 2010

keepinitloud

Do you think you could ride the suicide clutch bobber? How much room do you have for our cars at the booth?

LOL I've actually never rode a suicide clutch. Sooooooo....

Imma a definate no.

Teamflexissueslong.jpg1995 Sonoma with camper shellJVC KD-R900(12) Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15s

Crescendo BC5500 ( sent to me not 18v capable)(7) XS Power d1600(2) 350amp Mike Singer AltsStripper Pole FTW

Member Build Under ConstructionYoutube Videos

LOL I've actually never rode a suicide clutch. Sooooooo....

Imma a definate no.

you know there is a reason they call them a suicide clutch :ehh:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

first off I would like to thank deepsilencer for showin up early and helpin us out the lucky bastard won two things from the raffle givin out from the sponsors and he got himself a very nice trophy to put up on a shelf or a door stop :good:051-1.jpg052-1.jpgalso I would like to thank jg23 for commin out and he got himself a trophy as well for participating in the carshow053-1.jpgthanks guys the show was down this year the threat of rain and movin it from the colledge to the church parkinlot hurt attendence but I have it on good authority that next year it will be held at our airport we have and events area out there and its a 90% sure thats were it will be and movin it up to september to avoid bein rained out also my friend Randy owner of Jackson Mobile Sound might have a db drag show if the date can be set in advance for the next show and maybe he might be able to get george from atomic to bring a demo vehicle so we will see B)

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

now here is a few picts of some rides this first one is a vehicle done at Jackson Mobile Sound its a Dodge Durango 6 Soundstream T5 twelves on two Planet Audio Big Bang 3000D's

034-2.jpg

031-2.jpg

also done at Jackson Mobile Sound its a Chevy SSR one old school Orrion HCCA 10" sub in a port through band pass enclosure on a Planet Audio 900D Soundstream pro components in the doors and Soundstream components in the bed all powered by a 4 channel Soundstream tarantula amp

032-2.jpg

033-2.jpg

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

big 3 1/0

here are a few more picts from the show

050-1.jpg

040-1.jpg

the goat is owned by a customer of Jackson Mobile Sound and a friend as well He also owns B&B Transmissions in Porterville CA so if you live in the area and your havin trouble with your tranny or got a hot rod and need a tranny that can handle some horsepower look him up

042-1.jpg

043-1.jpg

044-1.jpg

045-1.jpg

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

big 3 1/0

jg23's tahoe

041-1.jpg

deepsilencer

036-1.jpg

037-1.jpg

this is a friends lexus system was done by Jackson Mobile Sound it sits on 24's

039-1.jpg

035-2.jpg

two Big Bang 12's in a port through Soundstream Picasso amps

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

big 3 1/0

Looks like a good show. Maybe next year we can tie in a stereo comp to it ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Sorry for not making it. My grandson's other grandparent showed up the night before. Besides I thought it was all day event and I could attend after church. Next time hopefully.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising

Looks like a good show. Maybe next year we can tie in a stereo comp to it ;)

yes if we can get a date set for next year that would be great!

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

big 3 1/0

Sorry for not making it. My grandson's other grandparent showed up the night before. Besides I thought it was all day event and I could attend after church. Next time hopefully.

ahh don't sweat it there is next year

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

big 3 1/0

Archived