Ordered 3 kits 8000k and 3 pairs of backup 10000k bulbs. Transaction went smooth, Shipped Monday morning and got them Thursday at 3-4 in the afternoon.

Did you get the 55w 8k's? I'm debating on either getting the 8k's or the 6k's. If you did does the 8k have any blue in them if you got the 55w ballast?

Yeah I'm just going to get it.

The customer service guy told me it wasnt needed unless it was on an ATV or a smaller vehicle, not sure what you have but I didnt need one and they fire right up no problem.

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB

I have the 55w 10k's and they have a decent amount of blue in them. They say that with 55w the color is like a step down from what you order, i.e. my 10k's would be like 35w 8k's (colorwise at least)

DDM told me 55w washes out a lot of color, and it depends on the housing they're going in too. In a halogen housing it'll lose some more of its color since it's scattered more where as a projector lens will focus the light more and give it more color. They said 6k-8k was basically pure white, and then 10k had a tad of blue. well see tomorrow when mine come in :)

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

DDM told me 55w washes out a lot of color, and it depends on the housing they're going in too. In a halogen housing it'll lose some more of its color since it's scattered more where as a projector lens will focus the light more and give it more color. They said 6k-8k was basically pure white, and then 10k had a tad of blue. well see tomorrow when mine come in :)

Haha well let me know how they look then tomorrow if you put them in. You got the 55w right

Haha well let me know how they look then tomorrow if you put them in. You got the 55w right

yessir. 55k 10ks :) I had 6k originally but i changed to 10k for shiggles.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

DDM Tuning is where its at IMO. Locally everyone is getting on the DDM bandwagon and isn't having any problems. Whether it be Hondas, Fords, Chevys, Pontiacs, Mitsus, etc... All running 55w

Cheap with good customer service. First time I ordered from them I got hassled for a bit.

Edit: My avatar has 55w 8000k HID's.

Derp.

They were like bright white right the 6k's.

yeah man it's hard to tell though. everyones will look different. I'll snap some pictures tomorrow to show ya. I'm looking for brightness really over color. I cant see shit at night.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

Archived