Jump to content

My Xbox 360 + Surround Sound


Recommended Posts

Posted

So i got a Xbox 360 Elite with a nice entertainment system.

Sound Systme: 5 Tweeters, 10" Sub, Sony Reciver (Update Later)

Tv: 32" HDMI Emerson

Great Sound Quality and Loud. I got the surround sound for $80 at Cash Converters and i already put it to the max Volume and ill tell ya they sound new, FUCKING LOUD.

32" = $365

I will post pictures later.

Posted

oh and did you have to buy your hdmi cable, or whatever its called for the hi-def for your xbox going to your tv?

Posted

oh and did you have to buy your hdmi cable, or whatever its called for the hi-def for your xbox going to your tv?

No i got it from a friend but the tweeters are just sony came with the sourroundsound set

Posted

nice set up!

one thing i love about having my ps3 in my car is when i play MW2 i feel everything through 4 12s ha

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 831 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...