Flying White Sausage v3.0

so, I spent most of the morning trying to figure out how to fit 2 good size d31 optimas under the hood of the sausage... Lots of squeezing, bending, wacky bracket fabrication, and I guess it is barely possible.

100_0752.jpg

100_0751.jpg

100_0753.jpg

That was a nice challenge, plenty more went on - I will post the rest of the pics in a bit.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

so your having a total of 5 batts in there correct?

Yes, 5 of them - I kept the 3 xspowers in the back and went from a single standard yellow top in the front to a pair of the big ones. they are the same size as the xs D3100's.

Nice craftsmanship and wood working skills as usual dude

Thanks man - nice to be back to work on my own truck.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

looking good now stop typeing and get back 2 work =p

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Forgot to add - getting that extra d31 in the front required a little cutting of my fenderwell so I could make a ledge for the battery to sit on. Wish I took pics of that part, what a pain.... Here ia a pic of the hole after it was reformed, welded, glassed and the paint and texture was just applied (still wet, hence the totally glossy look)... it will look perfectly at home when i get some dirt and mud on it.

There was also some radiator support modification, horn relocation, power steering line bending, and swearing involved.

100_0757.jpg

Ok, moved on to getting my fuse holder holder all built up to fit behind the pass side battery. just enough room in there for the 4 fuses without getting into the radiator overflow or the eng head on that side.

They look tiny next to that chunk of 0g.

100_0750.jpg

100_0754.jpg

100_0755.jpg

100_0758.jpg

100_0759.jpg

100_0761.jpg

Archived