TDH November Knockout NSPL Glen Burnie MD Nov 14th

Chode69

Just made this point on the FB page and thought I would post it here too.

TDH has someone coming all the way from Arizona to this comp....no excuses ladies..see you there.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

i liked them haha

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I like that you like them :drinks:

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Is it alright to just come and hang out and check out some rides? I don't have anything really worth competing with, but I'd love to see some of these sick setups in person, seeing as this show is relatively close (only 74 miles away).

Is it alright to just come and hang out and check out some rides? I don't have anything really worth competing with, but I'd love to see some of these sick setups in person, seeing as this show is relatively close (only 74 miles away).

Come on down bro. I went to a few comps to just check things out before I built my setup. Will probably be a good turnout so there should be plenty of rides to checkout. There is no cost to hang out and have a good time except for the gas.

Come on down bro. I went to a few comps to just check things out before I built my setup. Will probably be a good turnout so there should be plenty of rides to checkout. There is no cost to hang out and have a good time except for the gas.

THIS :D

NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

ALSO WE JUST GOT A BADASS PRIZE DONATED THANKS TO JIMMY AND JACOB FROM SUNDOWN AUDIO!!!!! We will be raffling off a Sundown SA-10 Subwoofer!!!! Only 1 way to win and thats to come to the show...also you DO NOT have to be a competitor to enter any of our raffles, 50/50 or our secret T3 AUDIO PRIZE!!!

thumb_SA-10_Profile.JPGthumb_SA-10_Magnet.JPG

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Oh shit...A 10" this time!

d(-__-)b

Archived