paranormal activity 2

Just got back from seeing this, it would probably be better if you have seen the 1st Paranormal Activity then watch this 1. I have seen both.

The 2nd one was pretty cool, I seen it in IMAX, if you want to get the full "scary" effect, it has to be imax, if you were to watch this at home, I don't think it would be as scary. Would probably have to say I enjoyed it more than the first.

Btw, you will get those few people who say it's not scary and say it's crap lol. But I guess it just depends on the type of person you are.

well the first one was fucking awesome. so im sure i'll like the second.

and also, your name is annoying because it looks like the beginning of mine and confuses me everytime i see it lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

i've been trying to decide between this movie, jackass, case 39 and that devil movie, i like watching movies in the theater every now and then, but paranormal activity 2 just seems like it'd be best to watch in theaters. i'll get bootleg copies of the others here in a few weeks once some good qualities get leaked

case 39 is fucked up......i loved it....... idk if im going to see pa2 i might but the first one wasnt that great i didnt think

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

id also recommend seeing it in IMAX like i did. the picture quality and sound was amazing and really gets you into the movie. there are like 20x more exciting scary parts and it also explains more about how the first one happened. i just really loved how they both tie together so well.

well i'd have to drive 3 hours to get to the nearest imax theater, so im going to have to count out that option. theres not much of anything nice here in WV

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

case 39 is fucked up......i loved it....... idk if im going to see pa2 i might but the first one wasnt that great i didnt think

i've been waiting for case 39 for a while now. it looks pretty good. is the storyline any good?

Me and the gf are gonna go see a movie Saturday I think

well which one? lol

Life as you knownit ornate shit likenthat??

i offered to take the girl to one of those comedy/girly movies but she wanted to see a scary one since its close to halloween

Archived