Ipad with Pioneer bluetooth questions

I am going to be integrating a Ipad into my dash.....I am also going to be using a Pioneer CD & DVD player.....My question is will I be able to use the Ipad's itunes via bluetooth and use the Pioneer to control volume, etc.....also if I play dvd's in the Pioneer will the movie be able to be seen on the ipad...if not are there any options so that I can have these features with some other various components.....Is there a app for the ipad for a radio with volume control and audio settings etc......

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

can you stream music from the ipad to your pioneer via bluetooth? yes

can you stream video from the pioneer to your ipad? highly highly doubt it.

Just get a 10" or so touch screen and build around that. Maybe a full fledged custom car puter.

Not only will you be away from the apple lockdown (and don't give me that jailbreak crap, jailbreak still isn't enough) but you'll have a LOT more customizing options.

so what about a 10.2 touchscreen and a mac mini.....is that a better combo than the ipad?????Really want to do a ipad too.....i think i saw that the mac mini has a slot for cd's and dvd's....does it play them as well???????does the mac have bluetooth and will I be able to stream between the deck and the mac.....video and sound?????

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Yeah, with jailbreaking, an application writer, and a few adapters. I don't think its been done yet

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I am at the deciding stage as well with an Ipad or Carputer install in my build. Seems like to do either the correct way one is about as expensive as the other. Seems to install an Ipad and keep SQ you need to invest in a Audison Bitone. This is the best place to get information I have found so far, http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/

Team Ampere Audio

Guys at Soundman Car Audio did a few iPad installs. They used an Audison Bit One as a sound processor. They didn't route the video to any external monitors though

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I took a look at those installs......just wondering if that will work with the dual RF 360.2's......I take it that the Audison Bit One has a digital input....which the 360 doesnt....so analog will be the only way....that is fine

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Archived