BTL-N2 pics

NDMstang65

dont forget about Nick I think he does alittle work over there at Fi sometimes :lazy:

B)

I didn't forget about Nick. I just didn't post his name. I use to talk to Nick a pretty good bit before he moved to Vegas.

And Chode, I'm sorry your still hurt from the DC Neo thread, I'm sure this is why you think I'm a dick.

I wasn't directing my post towards you 100% cause I said noobs. Now if you are one then my bad. I didn't say nothing bad about you asking the question. You should of seen what I originally wrote, I would of came across way more of a dick, but it wasn't called for so I rewrote it.

I'm not sure why the interwebz brings this side of me out. I'm not normally that kind of a person. But I'll see what I can to improve.

hurt? far from...i dont even racall the DC Neo thread. your just a dick in a lot of your posts and you dont realize it...im just one of the people who will actually come forward and say it.

if your going to try and improve on it i got nothing against you and we can let by gones be by gones and be kool

not hating but how much Neo is actually there...is it that little thin layer of dark gray or the taller lighter gray layer that takes up the majority of the structure...with the price it just seems like theres not much there considering the price of the Neo itself...it seems more or less to get into the competition of Neos and beat everyones prices so they can say "i have a Neo subwoofer" when it has the same as or less power as a normal high end ferrite magnet.

i could be wrong im just asking. again please dont take this as hate or bashing..its just a question...

Surface area and grade of materials is key. It is the very thin layer of material. That is all that is needed.

We've found that there is a very truth to a such thing as entirely too much motor force. The N2 motor with the 2 pads of neo has 10% less motor strength than the 11.25" diameter ferrite motor, and many people have gained with the N2 motor in daily driving applications...simply because too much motor force causes a saddle shaped response curve and you break up the 'peak' into 2 peaks and a valley when you have too much motor force.

Sorry if you feel that we're trying to beat everybody's prices..

The fact and truth of the matter is that we use precisely what we need to use, and not a bit more. Why spend the extra 100 dollars on magnetic material that is not needed..and the end user will never use?

I'd rather give the consumer a better deal on a sub that preforms better for a musical application and sounds better for a daily driver then charge them 1800 bucks for something that is completely not what they need.

thanks..perfect explanation and exactly what i asked was answered

and im sure a lot more people had the same question as well

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I needs to get my hands on 2 of the 18s :clapping:

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Archived