dont pull me over...........

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

i feel ya, im in college and i dont know what to major in but was thinking of criminal justice. Seems cool, but i dont think im ready to get shot by some crackhead for a speeding ticket? haha.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

go on a bunch of ride alongs. keep going until you get a good feel of the day to day life. you cant get hungry or tired. you have a ton of paper work to do. your shift doesnt always end on time. i talked to a cop in oakland and he was telling me about a shift where his last call ended up being a murder. he then worked another 8 hours after his 10 hour shift.

also, try to see some fucked up shit on the ride alongs so you can get a feel if you can take it. dont want to invest in that career if cant handle seeing some one who was shot in the head.

but the pay is amazing. i talked to a retired cop that was making over 200k a year in retirement after 30 years on the force.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

go on a bunch of ride alongs. keep going until you get a good feel of the day to day life. you cant get hungry or tired. you have a ton of paper work to do. your shift doesnt always end on time. i talked to a cop in oakland and he was telling me about a shift where his last call ended up being a murder. he then worked another 8 hours after his 10 hour shift.

also, try to see some fucked up shit on the ride alongs so you can get a feel if you can take it. dont want to invest in that career if cant handle seeing some one who was shot in the head.

^^^ this

and i'd imagine it'd be really hard having a family too for a bunch of reasons. Theres the chance of not coming home or just not being able to spend time with family. Whatever your decision is, hope it works out for ya :drinks:

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

I have put in applications and never followed up on them, Im scared to take the polygraph test. And anybody that told you they are making 200k a year as a retired cop is either a liar or on drugs. It is a really low paying job no matter what state you are in. Thats one of the reasons I havent left my job to do it.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Archived