Sonic Electronix

I tried a few different box designs, sub up port forward, subs and port forward, subs back port forward and even slot port vs Tube ports. I went from pretty loud to causing pain. I just wish i had a bigger trunk so i could build a bigger and better enclosure.

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

hit up a designer on here and tell then your subs, max specs that you can do. and what you want it tuned to. they will give you a cut out sheet

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

hit up a designer on here and tell then your subs, max specs that you can do. and what you want it tuned to. they will give you a cut out sheet

just make sure you can do the design though, espically since it sounds like he has never build a box a day in this life, its pretty much all trial and error but at the end of the process u can honestly say you built a box u are proud of

Good luck bro! hope it does well for ya :drink40:

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

I tried a few different box designs, sub up port forward, subs and port forward, subs back port forward and even slot port vs Tube ports. I went from pretty loud to causing pain. I just wish i had a bigger trunk so i could build a bigger and better enclosure.

I'm guessing your car has limited space?

Well I have an SUV - what would you recommend?

Where do I find a designer?

just make sure you can do the design though, espically since it sounds like he has never build a box a day in this life, its pretty much all trial and error but at the end of the process u can honestly say you built a box u are proud of

Good luck bro! hope it does well for ya :drink40:

Yeah if I make a box myself, that would be a lot more satisfactory...my dad is good at building stuff...I'll ask him for help...

i suck men dry...email me for details

i just let my woofer sit on the floor of my trunk and feed it 1500watts, shit gets louder then any box ive heard.... :peepwall:

sub up port back seems to get the loudest in any suv case ive seen, unless its walled obv

Edited by Freshman6969

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog