Free BigPimpin' Music

can someone link me to some new stuff :) Need hair trick material!!!!

Peak 29hz :):popcorn:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

this please

Red light rev ya engines..light goes green u take off, petal to the floor.I take it slow but some how seem to catch up with u at he next red.So u think u can do it again.light goes green you stall..i put my foot down just to show u what fast really looks like :)

Do u upload any of your other music that u have mastered to any other websites(different songs than on the soundcloud and the c&s stuff on here..if so pm me please

Red light rev ya engines..light goes green u take off, petal to the floor.I take it slow but some how seem to catch up with u at he next red.So u think u can do it again.light goes green you stall..i put my foot down just to show u what fast really looks like :)

Do u upload any of your other music that u have mastered to any other websites(different songs than on the soundcloud and the c&s stuff on here..if so pm me please

No.

I use Soundcloud exclusively since they don't delete my files.

And C&S stuff WILL NOT be posted there, or anywhere else.

its allittle due for an update dont u think

i know good things take time and all

im just hungry

again for your viewing pleasure

Attention BIG PIMPING 91

FUCK YOU AND YOUR MUSIC :madsign:

BEFORE

2011-02-17_12-31-26_249.jpg

2011-02-17_12-31-05_553.jpg

AFTER TRACK 9 AT 3/4 volume :(

2011-09-12_12-48-23_241.jpg

2011-09-12_12-48-17_660.jpg

2011-09-12_12-48-38_279.jpg

Again fack jou and your music

:madsign:

:ninja:

/thatisall

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

ahahaha gutted gotta look at that track

Hey Chris....here's another one for ya....It should be familiar if you've played Zombies in Black Ops.... I transposed the piano part and went from there.

Knockin zombie heads off.....mp3 - 7.89MB

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

sounded ok

Archived