BigPimpin91 Posted September 19, 2011 Author Report Posted September 19, 2011 Psychosis is finished. DEFINITELY the hardest DubStep track I have made to date. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
BigPimpin91 Posted September 19, 2011 Author Report Posted September 19, 2011 BigPimpin91's Banging Music
lem43606 Posted September 19, 2011 Report Posted September 19, 2011 dude there was way to much crying/screaming going on there chris. I felt like i was listening to a bondage porno voice over haha 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
BigPimpin91 Posted September 19, 2011 Author Report Posted September 19, 2011 dude there was way to much crying/screaming going on there chris. I felt like i was listening to a bondage porno voice over haha No crying, screaming, buddy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkWlxJlinwY BigPimpin91's Banging Music
JBYRD8 Posted September 21, 2011 Report Posted September 21, 2011 hey i would like to download Subwoofer Vibrations but it wont let me. it said it has reached its limit
BigPimpin91 Posted September 22, 2011 Author Report Posted September 22, 2011 hey i would like to download Subwoofer Vibrations but it wont let me. it said it has reached its limit Click the track title. Download link in comments. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
00sdime00 Posted September 24, 2011 Report Posted September 24, 2011 Yo Chris...Here's one of the latest I've been working on that I told ya about. I've still got some more samples to add, but she's almost done. Main peaks are at 28,30,33 and 37hz with sweeps from 74-25hz. Should be a pretty good hairtricker. How Do U Say....Bass_Remix_.mp3 - 8.85MB A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
Sergeant_Skyrim Posted September 28, 2011 Report Posted September 28, 2011 So just a quick question, does Immediate Death by Decibels peak at 35Hz? Just trying to make sure I'm using Audacity correctly, and wanted to also stop by to say that I think some of your tracks are pretty decent man. Keep up the hard work! Build in progress
BigPimpin91 Posted September 30, 2011 Author Report Posted September 30, 2011 So just a quick question, does Immediate Death by Decibels peak at 35Hz? Just trying to make sure I'm using Audacity correctly, and wanted to also stop by to say that I think some of your tracks are pretty decent man. Keep up the hard work! It might at one point, but it's all over the place, honestly. And thanks, man. I do it for y'all. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
BigPimpin91 Posted October 24, 2011 Author Report Posted October 24, 2011 http://soundcloud.com/bigpimpin91/psychosis-vip-preview BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.