one word, PREPWORK. no matter how good your supplies are, the prepwork is what will determine your final result(edit), if you dont get all the oils off, even a little tiny bit in one spot, you'll get a fish eye or something.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

alright....i did my accord back in the day, i fuck up and took brake cleaner to it and wiped right off

2ppzv4z.jpg

The one on the right I took off the niteshade because of those cracks. They weren't there when I sprayed it on. And on the left it turned white like that after I took it off. -_- So.

2ppzv4z.jpg

The one on the right I took off the niteshade because of those cracks. They weren't there when I sprayed it on. And on the left it turned white like that after I took it off. -_- So.

and you took it off with brakeparts cleaner? im pretty sure it will corrode plastic if it sits on there too long. when i took off my tint, i started wetsanding with 600 grit, then 800, then 1000 then 2000 and then polished until they were close to perfect. better looking than factory anyways. lol

800th post ftw

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

and you took it off with brakeparts cleaner? im pretty sure it will corrode plastic if it sits on there too long. when i took off my tint, i started wetsanding with 600 grit, then 800, then 1000 then 2000 and then polished until they were close to perfect. better looking than factory anyways. lol

800th post ftw

ive done about 20 taillights and TBH if you can find it Rust Oleum lens tint is alot better than VHT, sprays on alot more even and dosent run as bad.

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

ive done about 20 taillights and TBH if you can find it Rust Oleum lens tint is alot better than VHT, sprays on alot more even and dosent run as bad.

is it more expensive? because around here vht runs like 12-15 bucks a can i think

2ppzv4z.jpg

thats just residue. klutter kutter(i think thats what its called) will pull that right off. i had that happen on mine and the stuff removed it. its the version for graffiti removal

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived