and you took it off with brakeparts cleaner? im pretty sure it will corrode plastic if it sits on there too long. when i took off my tint, i started wetsanding with 600 grit, then 800, then 1000 then 2000 and then polished until they were close to perfect. better looking than factory anyways. lol

800th post ftw

I used Graffiti Remover and that is what I ended up with. I tried wet sanding it off but it didn't work lol.

I used Graffiti Remover and that is what I ended up with. I tried wet sanding it off but it didn't work lol.

sorry im mistaken you use that THEN goo gone while the goo gone is fresh on it, and it comes out. sorry lol. i figured this out cause i had both the shit around and it worked out

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

i took mine off because i realized i shouldnt have done that to a perfectly good set of oem lights, if i want to tint tailights, then next time im going to get some cheap egay ones

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

i took mine off because i realized i shouldnt have done that to a perfectly good set of oem lights, if i want to tint tailights, then next time im going to get some cheap egay ones

Yeah like how I ruined mine.. But I got 2 basically brand new oem lights for $30.00. That's why I'm trying to just use some film on them instead of the spray.

The best results I have seen are by people that used real clear coat tinted with black base. They just kept tinting it until they got the lights as dark as they wanted them to be. Its more expensive that way though.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Check these people out, :drinks:

http://www.rvinyl.com/

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint

Check these people out, :drinks:

http://www.rvinyl.com/

good shit. i knew nothin about them, and theyre tint is even protective coated.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived