F/s 4 Dc Sounds Lv 4 15" Subs And A Xxv Goliath

Well its time for a little upgrade before finals this year in Bass Race so I am selling my current setup. Plus I do not have enough port for the 4 15" so it is time to change.

First up are my 4 DC Sounds LV 4 15" subs. These subs have never seen a clipped signal as they have only been in for 3 weeks. They have only seen 500 watts a piece (impedance rise is a bitch). I would like to get 250 each plus shipping or if you buy more than one I will cut you a deal. OBO

DSCF1272.jpg

DSCF1268.jpg

DSCF1266.jpg

DSCF1408.jpg

Next up is my XXV Goliath. I am selling this amp because in order to get the power I need I need to switch to 2 amps to get my rise down. This amp has never been run below 1ohm and never seen low voltage. The amp has no nicks or scratches so it looks 10/10 and performance is 10/10. Price is 1000 plus shipping.

DSCF1260.jpg

DSCF1262.jpg

DSCF1404.jpg

DSCF1401.jpg

I am not looking for any trades unless it is to trade the XXV Goliath for 2 3-4k RMS Maxxsonics amplifiers.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2008 Starting from scratch

I was running at 1ohm and I had a rise of 1.9. So the reactive load my amp was seeing is 2.9 ohms which gave me roughly 1900 watts. Dont get me wrong this amp is kick ass its just with my box design and size I am better off going with 2 amps and running them at .5

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2008 Starting from scratch

• 2 months later...