Sonic Electronix

sealed, and what do you mean cubes per chamber?

If it's ported, 12's like anywhere from 1.5-1.75 cubic ft/ sub ported to sound at their best potential. Though since yours is sealed iirc its about 1ft I think. Id honestly ditch that box and make a ported box. Someone here will help you if you give us dimensions. It'll sound a hell of a lot louder than in your sealed box. Just sayin.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

I need help choosing a system for my car, I am looking for 12' subs that have a lot of bass but i also want to be able to hear the vocals clearly. Also what would be a good choice for mids and highs? amp? I am looking to spend $400-600 all together. I already have a box.

I just recently put in my first system into my car(been helping buddies do theirs forever). I got a DC LVL 4 12" and an Audiopipe 1500 amp. I have a scion tc so its in an hatch. It bangs as hard as my buddies XL( his is in the trunk and the back seat doesnt fold ) and its cheaper. For wires, amp, sub, and custom box(built a tuned one with my buddy) i spent $600. That one sub is louder than my buds 2 12' alpine type-r and they are $200 a piece versus 275 for lvl 4 DC.

2010 Scion TC

HU: Factory Pioneer Scion Edition

Wire: Knukonceptz 4G from batt back 12G Speaker

Amp: AudioPipe ap15001d

Sub: DC Audio LVL4 12"

Mids/Highs: TO BE DETERMINED.

Yeah Im a rookie DONT HATE.