Sonic Electronix

Okay first off what will be louder 35hz or 32hz? I want as much air movement as possible while keeping the ear hurting effect (also my subs louder with the windows up does this make sense?)

secondly what batteries can you recommend to run two AP1500.1D's? (running a 270XP from DC soon)

third how do I set subsonic filter? it only shows lowest hz and highest I want to set it to 35 but I dont know how to since it jumps from like 20hz-100hz

fourth I run a bass knob (the one that came with the audiopipe) is this bad and will it cause my subwoofer to heatup quicker?

5th I drop to like 12.5v @ full tilt and my subwoofer starts to smell is that normal? I thought 12.5v wasnt that bad?

I hope yall can help me the amp does 1500RMS @ 14.4v so does that mean im clipping the shit outta my sub when it drops to 12.5v? im confused on that since ive seen people drop into even the 11's and not kill their woofer.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

35hz should be louder theoretically.

You turn it to say 27hz. It depends.

Is it a bass boost or a gain cut knob? It shouldn't clip if you set the gains with the knob at full.

No, it shouldn't matter if you se the gains a bit lower than full or if you set them withthe subs connected and running.

If you set it to do 1500 and your voltage drops it can start clipping, yes.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

can anyone clear up the other questions?

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200