Sonic Electronix

I have a KDC BT945U kenwood receiver and when i turn my bluetooth on and play music on my phone ether Pandora or music Ive loaded on manually. My subs wont pick up the signal and its just my doors playing it...anyone know if this is fixable any ideas are welcome...Local stereo shop said "hmm well it should work, sorry have a good day."

is your sub and interior speakers amped or just hte subs

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

sounds like your sub amp is not being powered when the bluetooth is powered on. Did you install this? Id think that the remote lead for your amp is not hooked up to the blue wiht white stripe on the headunit. Take a look at your amp and see if the power light is on.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

It's normal Nate. Bluetooth on Kenwoods only play through the door speakers. Maybe only the front even. I think you can changed it from front to full output in the menu somewhere. Look in your manual. Personally I don't like Bluetooth quality for music though.....

Edited by Robert8252

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

sounds like your sub amp is not being powered when the bluetooth is powered on. Did you install this? Id think that the remote lead for your amp is not hooked up to the blue wiht white stripe on the headunit. Take a look at your amp and see if the power light is on.

Naw im getting power to my amp all the normal lights are lit(bass knob volt meter green power led on amp.)

It's normal Nate. Bluetooth on Kenwoods only play through the door speakers. Maybe only the front even. I think you can changed it from front to full output in the menu somewhere. Look in your manual. Personally I don't like Bluetooth quality for music though.....

now that you mention it you are absolutely right. on my ddx516 I can set it up so its front left speaker or both fronts

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Bluetooth really doesn't have the quality to play full signal wise like a cd or USB plugged in does. It can be great for a normal stereo but for using it with subs it's more depressing then anything. And by the time you turned it up enough to sound like a cd you'd be clipping the shit out of all your signals.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Bluetooth really doesn't have the quality to play full signal wise like a cd or USB plugged in does. It can be great for a normal stereo but for using it with subs it's more depressing then anything. And by the time you turned it up enough to sound like a cd you'd be clipping the shit out of all your signals.

yea your right oh well was worth a shot to see if it would work. Thanks for the help.