Well you guys after searching HARD for the last 6 months i landed a job at LG&E (Louisville gas & electric) I am a general contractor doing some general maintenance around the place. It is very hard work. I am proud to say that i have been working my ass off the last 3 days and look forward to do so for some time. This is only until the end of December but if the contract is renewed i will be there for good. (crosses fingers)

Anyways just a couple pics from inside.

This is at one of there power generating stations.

Photo-0225.jpg

Photo-0226-1.jpg

This is the turbine room. 6 turbines in total.

mon - fri 530am-2pm (sat) optional i get paid time and a half. For being 18 this is HUGE.

Sorry for the randomness but this has to be one of the greatest moments of my life so far. I work with a bunch of awesome people and get to see tons off cool shit. Not to mention that every second of every day is a learning experience.

:drinks::clapping::yahoo:

Congrats on the new job! Best of luck with everything!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Congrats dude!!!! I myself have been looking for a job for 6 months as well and I got a call for a interview last Friday, interviews on Monday. Its for a machine shop, assistant position. I hope I get it.

Wish you luck!! :)

Hey man keep with it believe it or not. I put in a app for this company like 1 year ago. The machine shop in this place is something i could only dream of. Keep wit it mane! Good luck!

congrats man bust your ass and you will have a better chance of keeping the job

Oh man i bust my ass every single day... Plan to do so for the rest of my time there! :drinks:

Glad to hear you found a job :drinks:

sat. optional NICE! cant pass up some time and a half every once and a while

Shit man you already know. I can go in at 5 am on sat and sign out whenever i want. SO i think i will be going in and putting 8-10hrs on 2-3 sat a month.

Congrats Man. :good:

Hard work always pays off. :drinks:

Edited by chevyman217

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

Awesome, at least you'll have afternoons open!

Yea man surprisingly i like getting up early and getting to work. I didnt think i would adjust that fast. I mean i love it. I can come home and spend time with family and friends and then crash around 9 or 10 so it really works out!

Congrats Man. :good:

Hard work always pays off. :drinks:

Thanks man!

Something that i will live my day by day life doing. I believe that hard work does pay off in the end.