alright... so after 10 months of driving with a fartcan, im ready to get something a bit quieter.... i just dont know what to get... the car was way too loud with a straight pipe with fartcan... so i put a 30" long glass pack on it right after the cat.... its still just too loud... i want to replace this fartcan with something quieter and a tad more mellow... im sick of the loud exhaust, its annoying.... now, i want it to be louder/meaner than stock but quieter than what i have... the glasspack is going to stay on... so, what im looking for is a oval muffler, no offset, 2" in/out(out can be bigger), not a straight through design, 20 inches or under total length, and around $80 or lower.... ive been searching, but cant seem to find what i need... id be very greatful for some help/direction on what to get...thanks

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

How about some Flowmaster Super 40s?

Mine don't sound too loud but they sound pretty mean.

I'm gonna take my cat off though to make it louder.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

i was looking at the flowmasters, but didnt seem to find the one that seemed to be perfect.... obviously its a different vehicle, but i had a 50 series delta flow on my truck and it wasnt loud enough, but i will say that my car is way louder than my truck, so perhaps the 50 series wouldnt be a bad choice... its the cab drown that annoys the fuck out of me...

i still have the 50 series but if i recall correctly, the muffler was just too large for the car... the entire casing was way bigger than the available space

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

get an ebay twin loop exhaust. they're cheap and decent. but if i where you i would just go ahead and do "full exhaust" you'll enjoy it more

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

As long as the cat's still on then its not that loud. Mine sounds longer than stock but I feel like it needs to be louder.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Thrush turbo.

The 2" in/out one at Advance is $30. I got one on my car and it sounds great, a little rumble but not loud at all. I also have a res delete that didn't seem to make any difference. :trippy:

EDIT: added a second video.

Edited by white4d96

Too many projects, too little time...

As long as the cat's still on then its not that loud. Mine sounds longer than stock but I feel like it needs to be louder.

oh its plenty loud... even with the cat and glasspack... i just to the point where i want to be able to drive by a cop and he doesnt notice me... it seems louder when im just putting around versus when im giving it hell... either way, still too loud... like i said, it doesnt have to be totaly quiet, just needs to be quieter than my straight through fart can..

th_2010-09-129514-07-5095629.jpg

th_001.jpg

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.