so, just got a letter from the irs......

apparently, paying in 10k of income taxes last year wasnt enough, and they want to garnish my wages for more. maybe i should quit my job and sit home all day and not pay in a damn dime, so that i can get a big check back like my sister did.

am i just being punished by the government for being motivated and having a job and busting my ass to support my family and not being a leach to society?

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Hmm... Its hard to reply to this without it being in the political section... But anyways, that sucks, I hope you get it sorted out

Well like there suppose to do is take it out of ur check

they do. last 3 weeks in a row ive paid over 600 per week in taxes................. which is currently being re-distributed to the scum of our society so they can sit home all day and do nothing.

note - so far this year i have paid over 15k in income taxes.

Owner of BigAss Ports

turns out, this letter is regarding last years taxes. even though i paid in 10k of taxes last year, and my wife paid in 9k, and we were to suppposed to get back $1,200, i guess the government sees fit to order an action to come to my house and seize property that they can sell in order to get even more money on my behalf.

greedy bastards. things like this are what keeps fueling my perception that the government is nothing more than an out of control group of thugs.

i really need to quit my job and become a leech to society. sit home all day, watchin tv, makin a new baby every 9.5 months, abusing every government program there is, never payin a dime of taxes and then having the government give me more than i can make on my own.

i guess the only reason to work these days is just for something to do. i guess they think that i work so others dont have to. i am sure im being punished for trying to be self sufficient.

Owner of BigAss Ports

turns out, this letter is regarding last years taxes. even though i paid in 10k of taxes last year, and my wife paid in 9k, and we were to suppposed to get back $1,200, i guess the government sees fit to order an action to come to my house and seize property that they can sell in order to get even more money on my behalf.

greedy bastards. things like this are what keeps fueling my perception that the government is nothing more than an out of control group of thugs.

i really need to quit my job and become a leech to society. sit home all day, watchin tv, makin a new baby every 9.5 months, abusing every government program there is, never payin a dime of taxes and then having the government give me more than i can make on my own.

i guess the only reason to work these days is just for something to do. i guess they think that i work so others dont have to. i am sure im being punished for trying to be self sufficient.

I am in the same boat you are in don't let it get you down. It could be a lot worse you could be paying $1400 a month in child support on top of your tax problems!

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Archived