Amp Decision?

i'm gonna get 4 fully loaded 15" FI btl's (2 should be here tomorrow) and i've been tryin to decide on the amp to get. i know a few people put more than 2k on these for daily driving. hell i saw a magazine where a guy put 8k to one 18", given it was an spl vehicle tho. would it be safe to put 4k on these daily? using either a t40001bd or a memphis mojo mcd4kw?

or i was thinking of 3000ish watts from a hifonics @ 1 ohm

or it be safer to put 2k to each?

mostly for daily driving. want a loud mofo daily driver, but be able to attend comps here n there

that's the reply i was hoping for! :D it wont be turned up very loud very often. maybe just to brighten my day :) with my budget, i was gonna get 2 4000 watt amps and wire a pair @ 1 ohm. then the possibility to wire @ 2 ohm is there if need be.

btw the box is 16 cubes (plus just a tad, but stays in the recommendation) ported tuned to 32hz. i had people from this site help me with all of that :)

that's the reply i was hoping for! :D it wont be turned up very loud very often. maybe just to brighten my day :) with my budget, i was gonna get 2 4000 watt amps and wire a pair @ 1 ohm. then the possibility to wire @ 2 ohm is there if need be.

btw the box is 16 cubes (plus just a tad, but stays in the recommendation) ported tuned to 32hz. i had people from this site help me with all of that :)

Yea i was going to do the same thing but i was told NOT to put 4000 on one speaker so if i was you i would go with 2k or 2500 memphis just came out with their new amp but 4k on a 15 as a daily driver your asking for trouble =( dont want to smoke your system.

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg