All wire is 4ga and all connections are soldered and electrical tape wanted to make sure everything was done perfect the first time. i know what you guys say about caps but i get them for both for 30 dollars and they will suffice and made a difference form what i could tell until i can get a nice battery.

IMG_20101108_091225.jpg

caps for each amp wired in parallel

IMG_20101108_142847.jpg

Starting to look like something !!

IMG_20101109_110941.jpg

new subs in got both subs original 99.99 from best buy got them for 39 each and free 2 year protection :-)

IMG_20101109_141859.jpg

box finally inside the car !! the whole will have some speakers there haven't decided what going on yet and amps will be there and red neon will glow out of slot so should look good.

• 2 months later...

Thanks to the GRACIOUS help and WONDERFUL taching of bobbarker i was able to finally et something done on my car finally, got the pods started and ideally should be done by saturday! ordering the sound deadner soon to cover every possible thing i can and hopefully have good sound comng from the doors ASAP !

IMG_20110115_161253.jpg

more pictures to come

:peepwall:

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

umm if theres nothing to seperate those chambers in the middle, then those subs are canceling eachother out.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

umm if theres nothing to seperate those chambers in the middle, then those subs are canceling eachother out.

im aware of that now and me and bobbarker have already got a fix for that and that will be fixed, i have been learning as i go and fixing my mistakes as i go. thank you for the advice, it is very appreciated !!!, i have already noticed a big thing about the spacer as when i have ALOT of bass i have ALOT of NO air coming out of the port, will be fixing that once the box is out for the deadner

im aware of that now and me and bobbarker have already got a fix for that and that will be fixed, i have been learning as i go and fixing my mistakes as i go. thank you for the advice, it is very appreciated !!!, i have already noticed a big thing about the spacer as when i have ALOT of bass i have ALOT of NO air coming out of the port, will be fixing that once the box is out for the deadner

wait i thought that would be just a common chamber box? whats the difference then?

wait i thought that would be just a common chamber box? whats the difference then?

the box is 2 seperate chambers thats ports meet in center

IMG_20101029_155811.jpg

the box is 2 seperate chambers thats ports meet in center

IMG_20101029_155811.jpg

ok so the ports going opposite ways are the ports for the chambers and the middle is just the chamber walls then?

got the amps all wired up pretty much took some time to solder every thing and run all the bolts but i think it looks good and the amp placement is very nice in my opinion

IMG_20110116_214102.jpg

IMG_20110116_214111.jpg

IMG_20110116_214117.jpg

Archived