Sonic Electronix

If it's the power refrence series all those subs are 250 rms 500 max.

The c3s are 600 rms but those are all black with a memphis logo on the bottom.

Edited by ingramcaraudio

Well I guess all I can do is go in there and ask him again. I know what he said but maybe he was confused. I will give him the benefit of a doubt but after he tells me I will asK him for the specific model number and the box. Think it's fair KNOWING what I'm getting for near $600 right? Haha. While were at it could I fit a single 12in Rockford fosgate p3 in a single cab s10? Would it sound good?

Edited by bobbythunder

Well I guess all I can do is go in there and ask him again. I know what he said but maybe he was confused. I will give him the benefit of a doubt but after he tells me I will as him for the specific model number and the box. Think it's fair KNOWING what I'm getting for near $600 right? Haha

Here check out memphiscaraudio.com so you know what your looking at.

If you're looking at dropping $600, you can do WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY better than those memphis subs.. just saying

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

those subs should be under $100 each they are cheap i would save up and get something better, thats just me

TEAM DC AUDIO2006 Buick Rendezvous CXL2011 AZ State Record MECA (S4 & DB4)(Vehicle Sold)Buick Build Log2006 Lincoln Navigator (Daily Driver)RF T300.2, Re audio XXX 6 1/2 compsRF BD1500 pro, 4 SA-8v2 (29hz)1996 DCM Impala SS (Demo car)2 custom Ti Frame 18s walled @ 26hz(Vehicle currently under construction)

Crap I think those are them actually. I wa so set on gettn them and now I could care less. Are you sure those didn't come in different levels? Like a 500 rms 1200w max. If not then he totally lied to my face.

unfortunately this is how it often goes, ppl walk in to a shop, and the sales guy will blatently lie to ur face just to make $$$$.

tell you some 5000w junk amp is supper loud gain u DEEBEEZ and turns out it does like 1000w

there is so much misguiding info and specs out there, car audio is one of those things where a) you get ripped off, learn ur shit and do better next time, or B) learn first and dont get ripped off. just about every shop ive walked into is full of sony explods and just junk stuff and i turn around and walk out. it gets worse when the ppl working there are trained in iggnorance.

perfect example is capacitors, relatively useless really, but shops would love to sell u one and tell you itll make ur amp louder...

excuse my spelling im tired

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

It's fine I'm on my phone so there's alot of typos in my sentences. I really really wanted a normal size 12 in my s10. Remember it's a single cab. What could I ge for $560 that's exactly how much I have set aside for a system. If you guys can make me a setup I would appreciate that so

much. I'd like at least 500 + rms and a box that's suffeciant enough for the sub you guys choose

Edited by bobbythunder