• 3 weeks later...

This is Part 1 of my build for the Rockford Fosgate T2 15" subwoofers. The subwoofers with be in a bass reflex (ported or vented) enclosure. Net volume of 5.5 cubic feet, port tuned to 36hz. The T2's will be powered by a RF T40001bd amp. Should get loud and fun trying to install it in a 2002 Nissan Maxima trunk.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This video is part 3 of my rebuild for the Rockford Fosgate T2 15's. I installed my 3rd 2001 model Kicker ZX460 amp. I previously had 2 of them pushing all 16 of my coaxial and component tweeters. I rewired two of them bridged just to power the 8 Infinity Kappa coaxial 6.5's & 5.25's. The 3rd amp will just power the 8-1" tweeters.

• 2 months later...

Chevy Tahoe with 4-15" Fi Audio Subs in a 4th Order Bandpass and 2-5500 Crescendo Amps (it was like a wind tunnel loud and low) @ The 2011 Southeastern Championships dB Drag, Bass Race, IASCA IdbL, Bass Boxing, SQ, IQC, RTA SPL & Triple Crown CarAudio & Riding Clean Custom Car, Truck & Bike Show - Central Florida Fairgrounds Orlando, FL.

This is Part 1 of my video footage from The Southeastern Championship IASCA IdbL, Bass Boxing, SQ, IQC, RTA SPL & Triple Crown dB Drag & Bass Race& Riding Clean Custom Car, Truck & Bike Show @ Central Florida Fairgrounds

Orlando, Florida. It was also my 1st time using my Kodak PlayTouch Zi10 HD Cam.

This is Part 2 of my video footage from the Southeastern Championship Car Audio event & the Ridin' Clean Magazine Car Show @ the Central Florida Fairgrounds in Orlando Florida. Custom Cars, 20" 22" 24" Rims, Loud Stereo Systems, Sexy Model and more

Awesome vid man, man those Boricuas sin Miedo are crazy for sure lol

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Archived