My little build in a Mazda 3 hatch WITH VID!

Ok well this is just to get started on a buildlog so at the moment i dont have many pictures at all. I will be doing a lot more to my car in the future, so expect more pics!! Here is the car, about as dirty as it gets lol

1008101120.jpg

1008101120a.jpg

1008101120b.jpg

Head unit: Kenwood DDX512 with no addons yet :(

1008101126.jpg

mms_picture-1.jpg

I plan on painting the dash kit gloss black to match around the HVAC controls sometime, just havent got to it...

mms_picture2-1.jpg

Here is my old setup, AP1.5kd on a 12 inch FI BL

1008101123.jpg

1008101122.jpg

I currently have a 15 inch DC level 4 with level 5 coil in a really crappy leaky box that I built with just a jig saw lol but here are some pics of the new box I have coming. It is about 3.4 cubes tuned to 33-34hz built by Vitveet. I cant wait for it to get here!!

CIMG9936.jpg

CIMG9938.jpg

CIMG9940.jpg

CIMG9943.jpg

CIMG9957.jpg

CIMG9959.jpg

CIMG9964.jpg

I also have a set of Pioneer components coming soon hopefully so those will go up front powered by an old Pioneer amp I have laying around for now. Eventually I wanna get an AQ or Sundown amp for frontstage and also for my substage, but working 3 days a week only bringing home around 370 a week isnt exactly cutting it to buy all these toys lol. I will be updating this frequently with pics so stay tuned!

Black 2008.5 Mazda 3s Touring 5 Speed Hatchback

Tinted tails/turn indicators, blacked out emblems, partially debadged, 20% tint all around,

Big 3 in Knu KLMX 1/0, LED footwells/interior lights

DECK: Kenwood DDX-512 double DIN touchscreen with backup camera

FRONT STAGE: Stock for now, yippy (Looking for something nice...)

FRONT STAGE AMP: Looking for something nice...

SUB: 15 inch DC level 4 with level 5 coil upgrade, red dustcap

SUB AMP: Audiopipe AP15001D at 1 ohm

WIRING: All Knukoncepts Kolossus/KCA wire

LEGAL TERMLAB SCORE: 135.8db at 42hz(pathetic, I know. I need a battery in the back,

dropping to 11.9v isnt cutting it.....)

I haz teh Term-Lab. PM me if you are close and want to get metered.

Very nice box man, i love the mazda 3, someday i´ll get a mazdaspeed3 hehe, a 150 dbs and fast car FTMW! hehe , keep up the good work :yahoo:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

nice car man :good: .

box looks good too.

Thanks dude, the car has been SUPER dirty lately. I will clean her up and get better pictures soon, hopefully before snow lol

Very nice box man, i love the mazda 3, someday i´ll get a mazdaspeed3 hehe, a 150 dbs and fast car FTMW! hehe , keep up the good work :yahoo:

Yeah dude, the Speed3 is what I wanted, but I needed a car that day(fuck impulse buys...) and I had to settle for the regular 3, its a 5 speed at least so its still sorta fun. If the dealership I was at had a used speed3, it would have been mine no matter what the price was, but the brand new ones were just a tad outta my price range :( :( :( If I could go back and do it again, I would have called every dealership close to here the night before to find one with a speed3. I also test drove a VW GTI and that was a lot quicker than my Mazda, but was just the 2 door version, and had a lot more miles than the Mazda.

Tinted tails/turn indicators, blacked out emblems, partially debadged, 20% tint all around,

LEGAL TERMLAB SCORE: 135.8db at 42hz(pathetic, I know. I need a battery in the back,

not bad :pardon: needs the new box the other is a little fuckered

Shush, I am still louder than you with my shitty box lol :yahoo:

nice i like the set up looks goodclapping.gif

Thanks, cant wait for the new box to come in so I can really hear what this sub is capable of doing.

that port doesn't look anywhere near the right size. Whats dimensions of box and port?

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Archived