just take it off and paint it. when i did mine i painted the black part of the grill too since it was off taped it off and sprayed it down, and mine was and original 1997 grill imagine how it looked

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

just take it off and paint it. when i did mine i painted the black part of the grill too since it was off taped it off and sprayed it down, and mine was and original 1997 grill imagine how it looked

Yeah I'm probably going to try it out. Any type of paint suggestions or just regular spray paint for plastic?

Yeah I'm probably going to try it out. Any type of paint suggestions or just regular spray paint for plastic?

I used the 97cent black can from home depot on my accords grille. After rain, heat, cold it's still doin great. Just did a few coats, let it dry and put her back on

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

I sanded mine with 600 and shot it with some Bully Dog (adhesion promoter) then some high build primer

sanded with 800 then base + clear

here's how it came out

tuf.jpg

kejdm.jpg

mdemi.jpg

Damn looks good man. I think I might try doing it this week if I got any time. Just got to get some sandpaper and some primer and paint. Lolol

Archived