Audicontrol EPicenter

Guest MegaloManiac

Guest MegaloManiac

Hey ray if you got a crossover i am in need. plannin on doin a 3 way. i have my sub already crossed over. i need to be able to do high, midrange, and midbass. thanks

well I didnt get it out. I suk hella i know.. actually its ups. but that mother fucker is gone first thing tommorow morning. I was heat shrinkin' the harness when he showed up at 9:45 this morning.. and then no pm driver.. sorry dude.. as far as crossover , all i have is a 2xs which is a 2ch crossover and an eql which is a 2ch eq, both pieces put out noise right now. what your looking for is an eqx.

I also included some stinger hyper rca's "shorties" in case you didn't have a nice set to go to the amp.

Well let the flaming begin for not getting this bitch out today..................

Really sorry man.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Guest 90accordman

well I didnt get it out. I suk hella i know.. actually its ups. but that mother fucker is gone first thing tommorow morning. I was heat shrinkin' the harness when he showed up at 9:45 this morning.. and then no pm driver.. sorry dude.. as far as crossover , all i have is a 2xs which is a 2ch crossover and an eql which is a 2ch eq, both pieces put out noise right now. what your looking for is an eqx.

I also included some stinger hyper rca's "shorties" in case you didn't have a nice set to go to the amp.

Well let the flaming begin for not getting this bitch out today..................

Really sorry man.

Shame on you  :-

Guest MegaloManiac

I was hopin you woyld ship it by today so I could get it on thursday. so now if u ship it tomarro I will get it on friday so i guess its cool with me. so you wanna throw some 16fter sting hyper rcas as well as the shorties :)

I dont have 16ft hypers.......  got 16ft monster..  ill try to shove them in the box

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

And f' your couch james...

Dont  :'( in your cheerios

Archived