slamin87 Posted November 7, 2010 Report Posted November 7, 2010 watz up guys i was just wordering if any one runs quantum audio mids/high or any there full range are they good im on a budget of 75 bucks for components and 65 for some 6x9 i came across these wit a good deal let me know thanks or if there any thing better for tat price range
slamin87 Posted November 7, 2010 Author Report Posted November 7, 2010 come on guys help me help pleze
Tek Posted November 7, 2010 Report Posted November 7, 2010 their subs are pretty badass, I'd imagine they make some decent components as well.
slamin87 Posted November 7, 2010 Author Report Posted November 7, 2010 their subs are pretty badass, I'd imagine they make some decent components as well. thanks for the input bro
brewer_brewer Posted November 7, 2010 Report Posted November 7, 2010 way better can be had for the money. quantum is a low end product REFS http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/itrader.php?u=2026 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/44535-official-brewer-brewer-feedback/page__p__625998__hl__brewer__fromsearch__1entry625998 "you're not allowing natural selection to work, you're like the guy that invented the seatbelt"
ingramcaraudio Posted November 7, 2010 Report Posted November 7, 2010 Isn't quantum a branch off of db drive? Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Farmville-VA/Rockwell-Audio/103036213076623?ref=ts
cjvue Posted November 7, 2010 Report Posted November 7, 2010 Isn't quantum a branch off of db drive? i don't known about that. but i seconded on the "low-end" stuff. My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O - 2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db 2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db Powered by: Sundown Audio
slamin87 Posted November 7, 2010 Author Report Posted November 7, 2010 way better can be had for the money. quantum is a low end product wat wld be better den those for tha money den?
CaptainzPlanetz Posted November 7, 2010 Report Posted November 7, 2010 These are like 5 bucks over what you said, but these from what I have read from members on here are some of the best sounding budget components there are My link ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
BulletInjection Posted November 7, 2010 Report Posted November 7, 2010 wat wld be better den those for tha money den? It would be better if you spelled things out like an adult. I installed some in my mothers car and she is not a picky woman but she hated them and when I listened to them recently they didn't sound very good. My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.