Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Video of windows breaking.


Recommended Posts

Posted

I remember I saw a video here, of someones van (IIRC) Busting the front windscreen on a burp, and I can't for the life of me find it, and I remember seeing it here.

My buddy doesn't believe me that a window broke.

Posted

damn t3 has got to be my fav

firstXSAQDC.jpg

Pioneer MVH-P8200 Hu

Dc Lvl 4XL 15"

AudioQue 2200 sold

Knu wire 1/0 ultra fleks & Krystal Kable Rca

Stock alt

Stock battery up front

Xs S3400 in back sold

your trunk lid is going to get molested like a drunk stripper at an orgy.

Posted

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 511 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...