Jump to content

Just ordered some Focals


YUKISM

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just pulled the trigger on a set of Focal Polyglass 170 V components and plan on pushing them with a RF T400-4.They should be here by next week but I was wondering if anyone was running these and could give me a heads up on what to expect out of them(Quality,sound,etc..)?

I just ordered the front doors for now but If I'm impressed with them I plan on ordering up another set for my rears.

FOCAL 170V

Posted

tweeters will be pretty bright, but some people like it, midbass is smooth not in your face

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1013 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...