HU - pioneer AVH-P4200DVD $400

AQ2200 - $389

AQ90x4 - $229

Two pairs if crescendo comps - $200

Knu wiring ~ $100

puts you at $1312

Then batteries is up to you but likely just a tiny one up front and a kinetic 1800 or equivalent in back.

And I don't know for subs since it's obvious what subs are in the $200 a piece range from the companies. And I don't have experience with much.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Oh. And I don't know chevy options that well but the wiring Nate is referring to. It varies depending on the car. In a 05 Malibu it really sucks because it actually has a data center built into the radio but in Impalas the adaptor usually only controls door chimes and On Star atleast the important features that is. I have a guy here at work with a 05 Impala I'll ask him what all he lost. I installed a double din in his and he chose not to get the harness so I'll see what he lost.

Edited by Robert8252

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

nate is right, also if you dont use the harness your check engine light/security might always be on.. mine was never on until i installed the deck the chime is still there though, but i remember hooking up(a pink) wire and my car wouldnt turn over and start at all until i ripped everything out and tried starting it it started up, so i found the wire and now everything is good. good luck

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.