SnowDrifter Posted November 12, 2010 Report Posted November 12, 2010 As the title suggests... What's the best way to hook up a Gemini CX-1000 3 way or 2 way electronic crossover? What I mean by that is: Preamp / how powerful? No preamp? Can I use it as mono instead of stereo? Quote ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
soundman72 Posted November 14, 2010 Report Posted November 14, 2010 well...considering I went to there site to download product lit. but couldn't...no clue. What speakers are you using? Do you need a 3 or 2 way XO? Quote
SnowDrifter Posted November 14, 2010 Author Report Posted November 14, 2010 well...considering I went to there site to download product lit. but couldn't...no clue. What speakers are you using? Do you need a 3 or 2 way XO? 3 way. Quote ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.