Tiller's new build log!

you changeing things up i saw your for sale thread. seems like your crew needs to get the hustle up to get there systems going. :) maybe you should all pitch in and try to get one car playing then you guys can take turns driving it. lol i cant go without beat. i will sell the ole lady for recones if i had too.:) so if you guys are true to the sport make sacrafices

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

you changeing things up i saw your for sale thread. seems like your crew needs to get the hustle up to get there systems going. :) maybe you should all pitch in and try to get one car playing then you guys can take turns driving it. lol i cant go without beat. i will sell the ole lady for recones if i had too.:) so if you guys are true to the sport make sacrafices

Not going a different route...

Just something came up and i need the cash fast.... I can get anothernone. Anytime i want and will still have a system by next month...

Soo dont yoh worry!!

Thats even if the amp seels too

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

Haha and im not responsible for those people!!

All wee need for our builds is just prtty much one thing...

Elvis is still waiting on subs...

Justin just needs amps i think...

And welll zach needs alot but once its done were all going to turn our systems OFF!! hahah

Oh yea and kasey doesnt like to be loud!!!! :)

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/93050-t3-product-model-info/page__pid__1279383__st__0entry1279383

Everyone who doubts what im trying to do....

Go to this link or copy and paste.... On my phone!

Go all the way to the bottom and read with your eyes what mr. Ed himself recomends

Haha and im not responsible for those people!!

All wee need for our builds is just prtty much one thing...

Elvis is still waiting on subs...

Justin just needs amps i think...

And welll zach needs alot but once its done were all going to turn our systems OFF!! hahah

Oh yea and kasey doesnt like to be loud!!!! :)

lmao its true to an extent!!

I just sold my deck tonight so right now I'm feelin the fresh redo and start over to make everything clean before I get loud

but ain't that the truth

I will shut off my system park the car around the corner and walk up to zak's haha I don't want anyone trying to compare systems

that thing is going to be beast

but I hella want to hear what 1 18 on 10k watts will sound like considering I started with 1 18 on 1k watts

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Damn tiller, I was gone for 3 days, and come back to see your thread got raped like a little boy at a catholic church. But hey, what are you doing with the XL's?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Damn tiller, I was gone for 3 days, and come back to see your thread got raped like a little boy at a catholic church. But hey, what are you doing with the XL's?

uhmm the xl's are unkown at the moment!

i still have the cadillac and it just sits....

im pretty sure high output alts are easy to get for it also soo maybe a wall??

but thats going to be next year...after this truck is finished(might never be)

i have alot of plans for this truck and it will be an on going project till i cant do anything else to it!

Archived