Manny Pacquiao or Antonio Margarito?

Yup been there, Margarito FTMFW

That is some good chit. This is gonna be a good fight. I want Margarito to win and this will be one of Mannys toughest fights. We'll see.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Pound for pound I think Manny is the best fighter in the world currently.

Eight championships over nine weight classes. He is the best any of us will ever see. Margarito has the best chance to stop him.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Eight championships over nine weight classes. He is the best any of us will ever see. Margarito has the best chance to stop him.

And how many of those championships were take from people that were actually good? 1?

I'll take Floyd Mayweather Jr. over Paquiao any day. And that's what I think about your best we'll ever see comment.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

And how many of those championships were take from people that were actually good? 1?

I'll take Floyd Mayweather Jr. over Paquiao any day. And that's what I think about your best we'll ever see comment.

Margarito will be Mannys toughest fight yet. When Manny stops running from Floyd and if we ever get to see that fight even if Floyd wins he will still not have done as much as Manny. Don't get me wrong I want Margarito to win but I also have a lot of respect for Manny and all that he has done. Floyd has about 5 more weight classes to dominate before he can even think about touching what Manny has done. That is what makes Manny one of the greatest fighters that we will see. The Pacquiao, Mayweather fight was supposed to be tomorrow instead of Margarito, Pacquiao and like I said even if we ever see that fight and Mayweather beats Manny he (Floyd) will still have a long ways to go to accomplish what Manny has in the boxing world! Not taking anything away from Floyd he is a bad ass he just has not done what Manny has [yet]. As far as Manny not fighting any one good, really? Cause his last 4 fights were all good boxers and every one of them was bigger than he was and Manny walked all over them. Not to mention the Juan Manuel Márquez fights all of those fights were knock down brawls. So yeah I would say that he has proven himself and that as far as accomplishments he is the best we will see.

Edit= who is the 1 good fighter that you refer to?

Edited by siccostyle

Margarito will be Mannys toughest fight yet. When Manny stops running from Floyd and if we ever get to see that fight even if Floyd wins he will still not have done as much as Manny. Don't get me wrong I want Margarito to win but I also have a lot of respect for Manny and all that he has done. Floyd has about 5 more weight classes to dominate before he can even think about touching what Manny has done. That is what makes Manny one of the greatest fighters that we will see. The Pacquiao, Mayweather fight was supposed to be tomorrow instead of Margarito, Pacquiao and like I said even if we ever see that fight and Mayweather beats Manny he (Floyd) will still have a long ways to go to accomplish what Manny has in the boxing world! Not taking anything away from Floyd he is a bad ass he just has not done what Manny has [yet]. As far as Manny not fighting any one good, really? Cause his last 4 fights were all good boxers and every one of them was bigger than he was and Manny walked all over them. Not to mention the Juan Manuel Márquez fights all of those fights were knock down brawls. So yeah I would say that he has proven himself and that as far as accomplishments he is the best we will see.

Edit= who is the 1 good fighter that you refer to?

IIRC Mayweather is undefeated, not Paquiao. Paquiao hasn't really don't anything good. The fight Paquiao has vs Hatton, he pulled off a big knockout. But if you think about it Mayweather did it first, then Hatton went off to fight a couple of nobodys and almost lost to them. So I think Paquiao still needs to put in work to get to Mayweathers level.

You named the one fighter that you can consider one of the best that Paquiao has fought. And if you rememer those 2 fights Paquiao lost both of them, it doesn't say that on his record but any real boxing fan know what really happened.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

yeah it was crap what happened. Iirc one of the judges admitted that he made a scoring mistake after the fight. I am not trying to be a Manny fanboy. The guy has done a lot he has put himself in a lot more risky fights then Floyd has and I doubt he will ever match his career. Your not giving the man credit for his fights what about Marco Antonio Barrera that was a good fighter that he beat or Diaz. Maybe I should have said we will not see anyone do what he has for a long time. Floyd wont be able to do it. Even though he would win he still wouldn't do what Manny has. Manny started out as a super flyweight and has worked his way up through 9 weight classes taking on bigger tougher opponents and handling them. Like this fight with Margarito no one wanted to give him a fight. They said it was cause he cheated but its really that they were afraid of him cause he is a tough boxer. Manny didn't have to take this fight and there would have been no way in hell that Floyd would have! Floyd is know to duck tough fights. It really doesn't matter I like Margarito and want him to win and I think Floyd would beat Manny I just have a lot of respect for what Manny has done. My favorite fighter was Johnny Tapia that fool was a brawler he would look so beat up and bloody but he was always winning his fights were always fun to watch.

Edit= Floyd has 15 fights less than Manny I don't think Floyd has 15 fights left in him.

Edited by siccostyle

yeah it was crap what happened. Iirc one of the judges admitted that he made a scoring mistake after the fight. I am not trying to be a Manny fanboy. The guy has done a lot he has put himself in a lot more risky fights then Floyd has and I doubt he will ever match his career. Your not giving the man credit for his fights what about Marco Antonio Barrera that was a good fighter that he beat or Diaz. Maybe I should have said we will not see anyone do what he has for a long time. Floyd wont be able to do it. Even though he would win he still wouldn't do what Manny has. Manny started out as a super flyweight and has worked his way up through 9 weight classes taking on bigger tougher opponents and handling them. Like this fight with Margarito no one wanted to give him a fight. They said it was cause he cheated but its really that they were afraid of him cause he is a tough boxer. Manny didn't have to take this fight and there would have been no way in hell that Floyd would have! Floyd is know to duck tough fights. It really doesn't matter I like Margarito and want him to win and I think Floyd would beat Manny I just have a lot of respect for what Manny has done. My favorite fighter was Johnny Tapia that fool was a brawler he would look so beat up and bloody but he was always winning his fights were always fun to watch.

Edit= Floyd has 20+ plus fights less than Manny I don't think Floyd has 20+ fights left in him.

In most of the fights Mayweather has been everyone always said he was gonna lose. The one this was really seen in that I remember is the Zab Judah fight. Everyone was talking about how Judah was too fast and too strong for Mayweather proved that to be incorrect. And that's how it was for a great amount of his fights and he kept proving that wrong time after time. And I'm not trying to take anything from Paquiao, I'm just saying that he's not a Floyd Mayweather. Yeah he might has 20+ fights more than Mayweather but most were against nobodys. And I'm actually going for Paquiao in tomorrow fight so when Mayweather beats his there won't be any excuses saying that Paquiao was getting washed up and all that bull.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

I lost respect for Margarito after they found out he tried to put something in his gloves that hardens in his fight against Mosley. And he still got knocked out! haha

Margarito had stuff in his gloves/wrap to make his punch stonger and Mosley had stuff in his blood to make his punch stronger (roids). So Mosley was the cheater in that fight, not Margarito.

I still think they both messed up as fighters though.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

In most of the fights Mayweather has been everyone always said he was gonna lose. The one this was really seen in that I remember is the Zab Judah fight. Everyone was talking about how Judah was too fast and too strong for Mayweather proved that to be incorrect. And that's how it was for a great amount of his fights and he kept proving that wrong time after time. And I'm not trying to take anything from Paquiao, I'm just saying that he's not a Floyd Mayweather. Yeah he might has 20+ fights more than Mayweather but most were against nobodys. And I'm actually going for Paquiao in tomorrow fight so when Mayweather beats his there won't be any excuses saying that Paquiao was getting washed up and all that bull.

Hahahah I can't wait to see that fight too. That is one thing about boxing you can say the same thing about most fighters. That most there fights were against nobodys some times it's true and some times its not. Either way it would be a great fight. I think he is gonna have a hard time with Margarito like I have said since my first post I am betting on Margarito. That Zab Judah fight was a good one so was the Hatton fight do you remember the Jesús Chávez fights those were great fights. I never really thought about what would be said if Manny looses tomorrow and then fights Mayweather. That Manny is over the Hill. What you said is true that is exactly what people would say too. Which is bullshit but what ever. I still want to see Margarito win. Or better yet Margarito wins and Mayweather and him fight. Think Floyd would duck that one?

Edit= I don't think Floyd would duck Margarito

Edited by siccostyle