Manny Pacquiao or Antonio Margarito?

I like Margarito and I don't think that his past matters one bit. Even if he did know about the wraps (which I don't think he did) its done and over he paid for it. Like I said I like Margarito and I think that he will be the Pac mans toughest fight yet. Manny will prove why he is a 8 time world champion and win this battle. I am betting on Margarito to win but not very big bets hahahahaha. What do you guys think?

Edit= While it's not Mayweather vs Pacquiao that was supposed to take place. This will be a good fight.

Edited by siccostyle

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

I want Margarito to win as well but I have to agree looks like paquio will take it.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

I want Margarito to win as well but I have to agree looks like paquio will take it.

Its gonna be a great fight and I am glad to see that Margarito will be back in the boxing world. You gonna watch it on pay per view? I will read the live fight blog on sat then watch the re-play on HBO next week.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

I got 2 go with my boy Tony

100_0935.jpg

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

I seen that you were from Oxnard when I read your sig a couple days ago and was gonna ask you if you have been to where they are training. That is a bad azz pic. Like I said before I would love to see EL Perro win I just think Manny will win. I am betting on the TJ tornado. I am from Santa Barbara and all my family is still there. I actually thought that I was gonna be there last week but plans fell through. If I had made it I would have gone to see if I could watch him train. Where at in Oxnard do you live? I have family all over that area from Carp to SB.

Edit meant to say TJ tornado not El Perro

Edited by siccostyle

I seen that you were from Oxnard when I read your sig a couple days ago and was gonna ask you if you have been to where they are training. That is a bad azz pic. Like I said before I would love to see EL PERRO win I just think Manny will win. I am betting on the TJ tornado. I am from Santa Barbara and all my family is still there. I actually thought that I was gonna be there last week but plans fell through. If I had made it I would have gone to see if I could watch him train. Where at in Oxnard do you live? I have family all over that area from Carp to SB.

That pic is about 3-4 years old but i've met him several times & El Perro is actually Alfredo Angulo & i was born & raised in the South Side

MLA module 15+volts

Team Bass Hz

That pic is about 3-4 years old but i've met him several times & El Perro is actually Alfredo Angulo & i was born & raised in the South Side

Yeah your right hommie Angulo is El perro I am a little blazed and He is another one of my favorite fighters so my mind wondered when I was replying. Have you been to the gym were he is training at? When I first looked at that foto I thought it was Robert Garcia with him hahahahaha.

Yeah your right hommie Angulo is El perro I am a little blazed and He is another one of my favorite fighters so my mind wondered when I was replying. Have you been to the gym were he is training at? When I first looked at that foto I thought it was Robert Garcia with him hahahahaha.

Yup been there, Margarito FTMFW

MLA module 15+volts