Manny Pacquiao or Antonio Margarito?

Well from reading what you guys are saying you heard or saw on a streaming site, I can say yahoo SUCKS!

I just got done reading a little bit of their fight story and they basically said it was a blow out from the 1st bell to the last. And the fight highlight vid they had looked more like a Manny Paquiao highlight vid.

But oh well I'm still waiting for Mayweather vs Paquiao 1 (and I put the 1 there because we all know there will be a rematch no matter who wins).

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Well from reading what you guys are saying you heard or saw on a streaming site, I can say yahoo SUCKS!

I just got done reading a little bit of their fight story and they basically said it was a blow out from the 1st bell to the last. And the fight highlight vid they had looked more like a Manny Paquiao highlight vid.

But oh well I'm still waiting for Mayweather vs Paquiao 1 (and I put the 1 there because we all know there will be a rematch no matter who wins).

Yeah I hope we get to see that fight. I don't know if we will be that lucky though and if we do I doubt there will be more than one. Manny has said that he could retire today and put his effort into his political career and be completely happy with what he has done. Also he has said that if Floyd wants it that He is ready. So basically its up to Floyd now. It was up to Floyd last time too at first Manny wasn't agreeing to the pre-fight drug screening and in the end he said that he would comply but some other chit happened and Floyd backed out at the last min. Now Floyd is facing all kinds of legal problems from misdemeanors to felony's for that baby mommas drama. Floyd has to take care of that chit first before he can even consider a fight with Manny. Maybe the third time will be a charm doubt it but we will see. As much trouble Manny had with Tony (which he did have trouble with him even though he won, in the post fight interview I saw Manny looked beat up real good 2 fat lips and a swollen face. I don't think I have ever seen him that beat up before) I don't think Manny will be able to handle Floyd. Plus if that super fight does take place there is NO way Manny will be able to juice up like he did in this fight! Had he not been juiced Tony would have won.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION