Sonic Electronix

how would i go about doing this? i want to stick 2 red led's in my port that flash when the bass hits.. for the wow affect lol would look sick. how exactly would i wire htem up? im a noob at this whole led stuff.. any links to good cheap led's i can use? im running 2 sa12s and a saz15000 with a xs d3400 in back.. any help is appreciated!! thanks!!

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

after searching around more google etc i heard all you need to do is connect the pos and neg to the amps speaker terminals? wouldnt that maybe blow them from to much pwoer? would i need a fuse??

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

with a 1500 yeah you would prolly blow them. my rise is to 4 ohms and my 1500 is putting out 18 amps even then. a single led uses a small milliamp to operate im pretty sure

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

yeah so how the hell would i do this, looking for somethin easy, if its to much work im not doing it! lol

1j1450.png

just by led strips from somewhere and hardwire them to like the back battery or run a wire to your cig light and splice the wires and connect it that way

and you would hav to get the ones with the musical box on it dont forget about that too

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

i don't see them staying on or working too long from spl, and from the vibration of the box

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

well what if they dont turn on with the bass and just stay on constantly? no dimming. would that make it possible and cheaper? so just run the pos and neg to my rear battery and the remote to my amp remote? if they even come with one?

1j1450.png

well what if they dont turn on with the bass and just stay on constantly? no dimming. would that make it possible and cheaper? so just run the pos and neg to my rear battery and the remote to my amp remote? if they even come with one?

no idea :P never ran leds before

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Typical Led doesn't have a remote. But hooking the positive to a 12volt switched wire is recommended, otherwise the LED's stay on all the time. if you have a relay, run the positive from that. I dunno if its recommended or not but the 2 that are on my sub are wired to the Remote and the ground on my sub amp.

I haven't had any problems with the front one, but have blown 2 on the back of the magnet cover on the inside the box.

pgsig.png

:blink: Not once have I seen anyone mention a resistor, if you're running a LED off 12v, you will definitely want a resistor otherwise it could eventually fry.

Also, I wouldn't parallel it with a sub. That's asking for something bad to happen.

Edited by bassl0va

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.