Sonic Electronix

Of course ported, lol. And 2.5 cubes after displacement tuned to 35hz

lol i figured . so that set up hits real hard ? and you said you used 2 amps ? did each woofer gets is own or were they strapped and then wired to the sub?

alpine head unit (freebee 2009 model)2 sets of eclpise 5.25 comp. speakers.

1. set is in the a-pilors

1. memphis mojo 2500 watt amp

1. rockford fosgate t2 15"

dual 2 ohm wired to 4 ohm . seeing 600 watts

1. realm audio 600 watt 4ch

idk if it was just my woofer, but it took quite a while for the suspension to really break in. i didnt really enjoy listening to the lows until maybe 2 months ago or so, and ive ran this woofer for almost 2 years.

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

lol i figured . so that set up hits real hard ? and you said you used 2 amps ? did each woofer gets is own or were they strapped and then wired to the sub?

It is very good. But I like lots of air, lots of port, and lots of power so I sold the hcca after a month, lol.

An AQ on each hcca wired to 1 ohm in a single box, separate chamber. It was a very nice setup but...yeah...if you're getting a good deal do it. If not...I'd spend the money elsewhere

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Im in no means an expert on anything car audio but I have 2 15.4 HCCA's on a US Amps MD3D. The subs are only seeing about a grand a piece and they slam. Ive got em in 10 cubes tuned to 33Hz. Ive got a RD Audio 5750 on the way but Im pretty impressed with them.

It is very good. But I like lots of air, lots of port, and lots of power so I sold the hcca after a month, lol.

An AQ on each hcca wired to 1 ohm in a single box, separate chamber. It was a very nice setup but...yeah...if you're getting a good deal do it. If not...I'd spend the money elsewhere

yeah i got very limited space. 15's are pushing it. the biggest box i can build is 6.5 cuft.. so what would you recommend on 15's or 12's that would get me hittin hard

12s easily. Should be a very nice setup.

yeah.. so what 12's are good ? dc audio lvl 5 . re audio . there are so many and i want some that will really pound. i like the way my 15 sounds now i just wish i made a bigger box for it .

This question gets asked alot and you usually get the same answer. Its all about what your wanting to do! If you just gonna street beat then any of the above would be a good choice. Just keep in mind bro your gonna have to have the electrical to support the amp that your gonna need to push this kind of equipment. Your gonna give up alot of space for a proper enclosure. Like TeamHT said 12's are going to be your better fit it sounds like. It be better to have 12's in a properly sized and tuned enclosure than say some 15's choked down. Thats just my opinion homie.

This question gets asked alot and you usually get the same answer. Its all about what your wanting to do! If you just gonna street beat then any of the above would be a good choice. Just keep in mind bro your gonna have to have the electrical to support the amp that your gonna need to push this kind of equipment. Your gonna give up alot of space for a proper enclosure. Like TeamHT said 12's are going to be your better fit it sounds like. It be better to have 12's in a properly sized and tuned enclosure than say some 15's choked down. Thats just my opinion homie.

hey you know that does make cents. i do love a good 15 but im sure there are hard hitting 12s i may like. as for the electrical im upgrading it all. i found a 250 amp alt. on line, will do the big 3 in 1/0. and 2 batteries. im staying with 3 amps. 1 4 ch and 2 sub amps. this is my daily driver after all lol .. the big system will go in my s-10 project.