Sonic Electronix

You don't understand. Your amp will do its max power with gain usually less than half. That's how they're designed. The gain is not a volume knob which people cease to understand.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

You're gonna need to contact db-r. With what you're gonna pay in shipping, and repair costs, you'd be better off buying a new, decent amp.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

I'd take the amp out and open it up and see if anything looks burnt.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

You don't understand. Your amp will do its max power with gain usually less than half. That's how they're designed. The gain is not a volume knob which people cease to understand.

Don't think the word "cease" is what you wanted there.

Also. The phase switch won't hurt anything at all. Only reason to worry about the phase of subs versus the rest of the system (not talking about versus other subs in the same system..) is when you have overlap between midbass and subs. The phase switch being switched isn't gonna make the subs play backwards.

The only problem here is clipping, voltage, and general user error.

Archived