Farmacist Posted February 14, 2011 Author Report Posted February 14, 2011 well finally started painting, hopefully I can get these done overnight. I hate dry times... I'm literally watching paint dry In all there's going to be 4 coats of paint, 2 coats of POR-15 silver, and 2 coats of POR-15 engine enamel (aluminum) Por-15 is supposed to go on very thin, so if it looks like I missed a couple spots, its because they'll be covered better with the next coat. Team Soundstream Team Xs Power Team Secondskin Audio Team Mechman
ch0sen Posted February 14, 2011 Report Posted February 14, 2011 looking beautiful man, keep it up and give us some more pics My current 95 Jetta Build w/ pioneer h/u 2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils 2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s 1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4 1 XS d925 1 Stinger spv35 1 1000 amp lead acid 50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/ My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/
Farmacist Posted February 15, 2011 Author Report Posted February 15, 2011 Kinda fell asleep while waiting for the paint to dry, but the heads are now ready for enamel, and I also put a coat on my front springs. The springs will be top coated with Flex Cote red Team Soundstream Team Xs Power Team Secondskin Audio Team Mechman
EclipseChris Posted February 15, 2011 Report Posted February 15, 2011 lookin great man keep up the good work! i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
Farmacist Posted February 15, 2011 Author Report Posted February 15, 2011 O yeah I forgot to post some pics of these, here's some of the new hardware The old busted The new hotness Old'n busted New hotness I might have my springs done by tonight soo stay tuned Team Soundstream Team Xs Power Team Secondskin Audio Team Mechman
FieroGrande Posted February 15, 2011 Report Posted February 15, 2011 Damn that makes the metal look so much sexier, nice choice.
Farmacist Posted February 15, 2011 Author Report Posted February 15, 2011 Heads are now finished, Just need to clean up the internal part on them a bit. I can't wait to see how these look on the freshly painted block as well Front springs are now done with their POR-15 base coat, now it's on to the the FlexCote. these should look sick as hell matching my red Edelbrock shocks. Team Soundstream Team Xs Power Team Secondskin Audio Team Mechman
Farmacist Posted February 16, 2011 Author Report Posted February 16, 2011 first coat, looks yummy Team Soundstream Team Xs Power Team Secondskin Audio Team Mechman
ACKAWILY Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 Nice 1995 Sonoma with camper shellJVC KD-R900(12) Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15s Crescendo BC5500 ( sent to me not 18v capable)(7) XS Power d1600(2) 350amp Mike Singer AltsStripper Pole FTW Member Build Under ConstructionYoutube Videos
lukaQ Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 you are doing awsome job, good goood!! Got carbon fiber dust cap???
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.