Sonic Electronix

I see alot of dudes use cd's instead of iPods, mp3's etc. Do cd's sound better?

just wondering, lol :noob:

(2) Kicker L5 12's

Alpine IDA-X305 HU

Dual Optimas

Big three

Kenwood EQ

RF Components

Hifonics Brutus 1K (Subs)

Alpine MRP 250 (Mids/Highs)

Lots o' sound deadening

imo i think cds are better (not burnt ones)

because you know your getting quality music.....

i use cd's because i lost my ipod cord when i ordered it but with my old alpine u used my ipod

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

I use a flash drive ! Anything as long as it ain't a biggass data cd. I heard those compress the songs flat. Like you know some songs as effects like moving the sound to left to right k vise versal . Heard a data cd would just sound on both ..... Idk but don't think there's a different n I would personnally use a iPod to avoid skiipin if you really banging . But kk not banging so yea

Mp3's are compressed media meaning they take a lot of audio information out of the track to make them smaller and fit 100's of more songs

Cd's do sound better cause all the data is there cause once you take that data away there is no getting it back

I have an iPod with songs that are not compressed it has 500 songs that takes over 20 gigs

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Mp3's are compressed media meaning they take a lot of audio information out of the track to make them smaller and fit 100's of more songs

Cd's do sound better cause all the data is there cause once you take that data away there is no getting it back

I have an iPod with songs that are not compressed it has 500 songs that takes over 20 gigs

I see so on CD's its an uncompressed format (I think wav?) and on iPod its all mp3's right? Interesting

(2) Kicker L5 12's

Alpine IDA-X305 HU

Dual Optimas

Big three

Kenwood EQ

RF Components

Lots o' sound deadening

I will use my iPod through USB over a CD any day, I can easily find quality MP3 or any other file format that iPod holds, which there happen to be very high quality file formats that apple has.

Reasons...

My iPod is easier to find/organize the music I want, I can use my head unit, or my UI on my iPod.

With a CD I am limited to what I can fit on a CD how I can organize them and a lot of other stuff...

I am very strongly against 3.5mm male to male cords. Often called Auxiliary cords.

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

I switched to an Ipod because i have 2 100 cd cases full and more stacked in my center it just started costing to much and some of decafs and pimpins songs made my deck skip.

IMO as long as you have it set in Itunes that the music isint converted to 128 when its put on your ipod you cant hardly tell the difference between Ipod and Cd

Edited by SleeperSierra

.ılı.——Volume——.ılı.

▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

Min- – – – – – – – -●Max

So i'm guessing uncompressing an MP3 to a WAV wouldn't sound as good as just an original wav ?

(2) Kicker L5 12's

Alpine IDA-X305 HU

Dual Optimas

Big three

Kenwood EQ

RF Components

Lots o' sound deadening

So i'm guessing uncompressing an MP3 to a WAV wouldn't sound as good as just an original wav ?

if it comes out of the uncompressing with the same Kbps as it had when it was first a Wav id think it should sound the same..im not 100% sure tho

.ılı.——Volume——.ılı.

▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

Min- – – – – – – – -●Max