I'm going to see what this does for a bit and go from there and I already have a mental note to get a new rad when I can but this should hold me off till I can get one.

I have used it a few times, mine and others and the 'stop leak', never has harmed any of the motors. But when you do decide to get a new radiator, you can tak your old one and the radiator shop will replace the bad plastic part and put a new one for very cheaper then a new radiator. I believe i was charged like 35-40 bucks for the repair, but I took the the radiator out myself.

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

I have used it a few times, mine and others and the 'stop leak', never has harmed any of the motors. But when you do decide to get a new radiator, you can tak your old one and the radiator shop will replace the bad plastic part and put a new one for very cheaper then a new radiator. I believe i was charged like 35-40 bucks for the repair, but I took the the radiator out myself.

this^^^^^ I used to work in a radiator shop years ago and the radiators with plastic tanks are easy to fix if its the seal around the tank its easy to fix and shouldn't cost all that much to replace and that bars leak will fuck up a good radiator core or heater core but you do what you gotta do man

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

That stop leak stuff stopped the leak for about 2 days and now it's doing it again.

So I guess I have to find a new rad or take it to a rad shop and have them fix the tank.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/