I hear they do incredible things even infinite baffle ; )

I plan to have 4 for my home audio setup eventually. Got 1 so far.

I wonder if a resin layer to stiffen the cone would improve performance..

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

I hear they do incredible things even infinite baffle ; )

I plan to have 4 for my home audio setup eventually. Got 1 so far.

I wonder if a resin layer to stiffen the cone would improve performance..

The whole box inside has resin so i think it might help with strength

no it also helps

i myself like to reference it with what i've experienced with my vehicle and so on

so it helps relate the 2 because i know i'm never going to see this thing in person and i know its loud from the video but without knowing numbers its hard to judge

I was going to say exactly this. Oh well. You're always going to have "haters," numbers or not. <_< Impressive build my man. Wish I could really see what she did.

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, &#x27;Ray&#x27; said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

I was going to say exactly this. Oh well. You're always going to have "haters," numbers or not. <_< Impressive build my man. Wish I could really see what she did.

You will probably hear it CashD since you are not that far and I plan to showcase it as part of the magazine promotions during the year (2012). I will post my stops and thanks for the compliment :good:

You will probably hear it CashD since you are not that far and I plan to showcase it as part of the magazine promotions during the year (2012). I will post my stops and thanks for the compliment :good:

Awesome build, i would love to hear this thing in person. Still amazed/lmao that you used pyle subs lol.

Awesome build, i would love to hear this thing in person. Still amazed/lmao that you used pyle subs lol.

yea, i went against what everyone told me I couldn't do as usual including Kevin (Installer)he wanted to do the (16) 15's squares but i said no and stuck to my budgasystem. You know when you talk in front of a fan how you sound? the same thing happened here but further apart. It was crazy

Yo Vic,Shoot me a PM as well.I'l try to head out there if I can.

ok as soon as i get the right details i will

yea, i went against what everyone told me I couldn't do as usual including Kevin (Installer)he wanted to do the (16) 15's squares but i said no and stuck to my budgasystem. You know when you talk in front of a fan how you sound? the same thing happened here but further apart. It was crazy

yeah my only issue is that your budgasystem was still more expensive than any of us poor people will spend lol

Archived