now Vic I'm gonna ask. I know money isnt an issue with you really so why pyle? it kinda hurts my feelings. lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

now Vic I'm gonna ask. I know money isnt an issue with you really so why pyle? it kinda hurts my feelings. lol

When I got rid of the original Beast, I already had a new build in mind to finish all speculation on the loudest musical truck but then I realized that all it would do is continue the pattern from before and I was eagerly trying to separate myself from that whole battle scene due to exploring on bringing the magazine out again but the right way. So I just read on many forum, did research and came to the conclusion that I go against the grain. lol. #1-Pyle is the joke of the industry #2- 98% of the people on forum/streets can't afford to keep up with the big boys so I said f*** buying a new truck, let me buy a used standard cheap edition Yukon/Tahoe/Suburban. The reasoning for this is that I am promoting a new version magazine that includes the small guy with big dreams so Im showcasing it with this build , eight 21's, 1 5000W mono, 6 2400s, 2 240 alts, cheap radio/crossover, eq, 5000w in vocals and total budget was about $5000.00. It's cool to have a $70,000 system but the small ones need love to and can bang including the dreaded Pyle. When I first heard it weeks ago i very disappointed. It was untuned, no voice but then he (Kevin the installer) played it a week ago and sounded very good, crisp and clean but something was missing because he played the Caribbean music but yesterday i took my Ipod and it was a world of difference. The bass drops so hard and actually sounds louder than BFE. We were all filled with amazement due the the subs being of "cheap" background. It is perfect for what Im doing now. Demoing and showcasing a budgasystem that's more affordable. Im not going to bother to talk about the vocals but Im happy for a $5000 system. Sorry for the story

Looks like it crushes the lows, when will you be metering it?

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Looks like it crushes the lows, when will you be metering it?

The lows are so violent and i wasn't expecting it because the lack of capability of the xmas

sounds quite low.

it hits lower and sounds louder then BFE but i could be wrong since it's been a little over a year

cool was just curious.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

okie dokie, now first of all, are these the same subs as u have http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=292-2526 cause they look more like a pa audio type sub?

and on another note that sounded killer and a sick looking box

but if it was me and i was gunna do pyle ied try a bunch of these

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=267-087

like 14 or 16 12's or 15's off that 5000w amp but anyways looks sick mang

great idea on the budget mans system

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived